Thursday, October 23, 2008

goodie box

My dad sent me a text message to let me know that my cousin Hans was scheduled to arrive early Sunday morning. I was to meet up with him so that I could pick up a box of my goodies. can you see me smiling from ear to ear now? hehehe.

I checked the flight schedule. He was set to land by 5ish. Actually, I tracked the flight using the Apple flight tracker widget and it showed that Hans was scheduled to be here by 3 or thereabouts and that the flight was on time! huh? i ignored that wee bit of information and relied upon the initial info that i googled. drat! my yaya and i sped all the way to the airport at around 6 o'clock and as soon as we got to the waiting area, I decided to call Hans to find out if he had landed yet. Well, he was here alright, but he was well settled in in his room in Rockwell. ohno!! i should've placed my bet on that tracker info!! apparently, he did arrive around 3ish. all that speeding up for naught! ah well. lesson well learned!

i proceeded to call my sister to verify that she was coming to Nikki's 1st softball game. yes she was coming. great! so i requested her to swing by Hans' place to pick up the loot! all's well that ends well. I ended up with my box on the very same day, albeit later than i expected!

so here's what i have.

cereals for the kiddos


beloved stamps and a few ink pads! can't wait to play with these!


ribbons, stickers, adhesive (a box of my favorite ATG!) some tools and yea, my MM carousel made it!


a few packs of cardstock


Cocoa Daisy kit and add-ons


idea books, with my latest favorite signed by Ali courtesy of Cocoa Daisy =) never mind that it's more expensive than the ones the other stores are selling. hehe.


RAK from some friends =) thanks so much!!


my MM blog win :) Paperie Rouge collection


photos courtesy of snapfish.


some favorites. please don't ask why i have a set of knives :) probably one of them giveaways or somethin somethin'


oi i can't wait to sit down and scrap!

No comments: