Saturday, July 14, 2007

wet. wet. wet.

YUP! Both my kids were soaking wet this afternoon at Julian's (Angel and Luis' boy) 7th birthday party (Adidas Sports Kamp, at The Fort). But from the looks of it, they both had a roaring good time! :) I ended up having to get them some clothes from the Adidas boutique as my yaya failed to bring enough clothes. Good thing everything was on sale at 50% off as they are trying to dispose of old stocks because new ones are due to come in by next week :D

water fight before the relay



Ian gleefully getting himself wet!

Nikki and Ian also tried their hands (and feet, lol!) at batting and wall climbing! Wow! I couldn't believe how these two wanted to brave the climb, lol! Nikki even wanted to go for another try, alas, daddykins was in a hurry to be home. (Thanks for being so gracious and accompanying us to the party, tubbyboy! *wink*) Well, that cost me a breakfast at Mocha Blends in BF! A breakfast treat that didn't even include hungry old me! Haha! So Tub was there while Ian and I had to visit the dentist for a go-see of Ian's hurting tooth! I hope this would be the last of a series of visits as Ian has been seeing dentists almost every week for about a month now! :o

Ian at the bat. Ate Nikki soon tired of this activity as she found it 'too easy'

Nikki climbing the wall!

Ian's turn

Uhm, Tub did take me to see Die Hard 4 at ATC just before we left for the party. I really wanted to scrap some ideas brewing in my head, but I guess it'll have to wait until I get a chance to. In a few hours, we're off to Makati for Nikki's dance lessons and maybe lunch, as it is Vincent's birthday. Hopefully, I get to drop by PS' EB in Pasig...

No comments: