Tuesday, July 10, 2007

funny how, time flies

WHOA! I almost fell off my seat when I realized how much one of my favorite bands has changed (physically, at least. on vocals, they sound as good as they did back in the 80s). I don't feel any older most of the time (LOL!) so I'm amazed at changes in other people. Who would've thought Curt and Roland would look like they do now!? YIKES! Suddenly, I felt nostalgia wash over me like a torrential rain. I spent an entire night and early morning watching all their MTVs on YouTube. It felt good. I wish I could somehow turn back time, to be young again and have my fill of TFF! Right now, the closest I get to doing just that is by listening to TFF music on my way to work and back. Songs I play over and over. And over: Change, Shout, Head Over Heels, Mad World, Everybody Wants to Rule the World, Mothers Talk, Woman in Chains, and Pale Shelter

Here they are performing Sowing the Seeds of Love live with a full orchestra fairly recently at Night of the Proms (Antwerp, Belgium 2006)

No comments: