Monday, July 9, 2007

Transformed

Tubbyboy promised to take the kids to see Transformers about a month ago, and 1 week after it came out, we were finally able to watch it yesterday :) Well, not without any hitches. See, we were planning on seeing it at 525PM, but as soon as we got to the ticket counter, we found out that tickets for that showing had already been SOLD OUT! Hmph! The next screening time was 805. What to do, what to do. There were other screening times in the other cinema but they were also already sold out! Drat!

OK, so we finally decided on 805. Since we had a few hours to wait, Tub went to hear mass (Ian and I heard mass in the morning, Nikki was at my mom's house), while the kids and I went around Town. Bought a new battery for one of my mobile phones and got several items from Rustans to give as gifts (there are several birthdays happening this month, and other birthdays I missed last month).

Then finally we had to queue for about 20 minutes before we were finally let in, and we ended up on the front row! Geez! Nevertheless, my little boy had fun! I think he would now start following Transformers (along with Power Rangers!) as he kept asking me about 'Otimus Crime'. =) I could totally relate to that movie, haha, as I remembered all the 'terms' from my brother Jeff's transformers addiction days! Thanks, Jeff.

No comments: