Tuesday, July 24, 2007

almost forgot...

While waiting for Camyl's party last Sunday, Tub and I whiled the time away at Fully Booked in The Fort - I keep forgetting what that new place is called. Since Jeff mentioned it was 5 storeys high, I naturally got curious. Talk about book love! I could get lost in there for hours on end! Great concept! It reminds me of a Borders store in SF. There were tons of the latest Harry Potter book! I was so tempted to get one but I didn't want to put my Amazon pre-order to waste, so I just fed my curiosity by reading the 1st chapter =) I eventually ended up buying a copy of Rachael Ray's 365: No Repeats book. Can't wait to try out some of the recipes! Haha! I wonder when that'll be?

Tubbyboy finally decided to just get a couple of books on poker as his father's day gift from me. Belated happy father's day, Tub! Wabu!

Then we stopped for 'coffee' (we each actually had iced tea and pastries) at Figaro while checking out the news. Photo at right courtesy of Tubbyboy's latest E90.

No comments: