Monday, April 2, 2007

my first swap!

Here's something I worked on during the first few days of March.... my very first rolodex card! I intend to use it for the rolodex card swap I joined last month. I made 12 cards (saved a copy for myself but then I figured I'm getting a copy of my card once the hostess sends the cards out.... oh, well!) and I'm getting 11 from some of my online SB buddies. I can't wait to see the cards I'm getting in return....

I used Bazzill cardstock, Fancy Pants papers, Sizzix bookplate die, vellum paper, brads, Technique Tuesday acrylic stamps - whirly gig - I love, love, love acrylic stamps! Too bad I don't get to use my stash more often!
The the cards looked so cool after I lined them up I almost didn't want to send them out, lol!! My gracious husband, G, offered to pay for postage! Awwww.... he's so sweet! :) Thanks, Tub!! I decided to make a thank you card for Laura, the swap hostess - she said that I didn't need to send stamps for postage, and that she'll just take care of it... :) Thanks, Laura!

Supplies: Bazzill cardstock, Basic Grey paper (I forget the name of this paper line... let me check later), ribbon from my stash, Fontwerks Cezanne font stamp; Colorbox chestnut roan ink

No comments: