I was able to make a page and 2 cards but I intend to work on at least 1 more page :)

I used one of Tub's photos for this one, haha, and he was asking me why I picked one of his instead of one of mine - I simply told him he is more appropriate for the page topic - the challenge was to use a portion of the lyrics to the song Nineteen Somethin' by Mark Wills:
I saw Star Wars at least eight times
Had the pac-man pattern memorized
Had a shoebox full of baseball cards
And a couple of Evil Knievil scars on my right arm
It was 1970-something
In the world that I grew up in
Farrah Fawcett hair-do days
Bell-bottoms and eight-track tapes
Lookin' back now I can see me
And oh, man did I look cheesy
But I wouldn't trade those days for nothin'
It was 1970-something
-----
I combined this with another challenge which requires us to scraplift or use an ad as an inspiration. This was the ad I used:

I still need to add some info about the photo which Tub says was taken when he was in grade 7
Supplies: Bazzill and regular CS, Provo Craft and DCWV papers, chipboard, MM paint
Here are some cards I made for the scrap-in-a-flash challenges:
Supplies: regular CS, Craft Express papers, Sizzix circle die, Paper Salon and Technique Tuesday stamps, Versa ink, ribbon from my stash
Supplies: regular CS, DCWV paper, balloons cut by hand, EK Success roller stamp, Versa inkOy vey, I am feeling soooo excited! Today I just ordered Ali Edwards' latest SB kit! I wonder how long it'll take to get here? It's on pre-order but really, I can hardly wait!

















No comments:
Post a Comment