Kids excitedly got up in the morning because they knew they were in for a fun day. After dropping tub off at the golf club, kids and I went to hear mass at Don Bosco, 715AM. Then we went to my mom's house where kids were so impatient to get started with the Easter egg hunt.Wait they did, haha, as there was nothing they could do about it. The activities at San Miguel Village didn't start until 3PM. In the meantime, they contented themselves with TV time while I helped ma prep lunch. Lunch was a feast of fish sinigang, crabs, shrimps, oysters ceviche, baked mussels, lechon. yum, yum!
The clowns started the afternoon off with the Trip to Jerusalem game. None of our girls wanted to join, but Ian and Macky did!
They danced and walked around them chairs with gusto :) Ian had to contend with 2 girls and a boy with a yaya, alas, the girls won the round!
Ian was such a good sport he was able to get a consolation prize for his efforts :)
Nikki managed to snag a prize with the Bring Me game - a Pokemon set. Oh hey, I won another prize for the kids for being the most beautiful mom in the house! hahahaha! sorry, no photo of me!
Kids feasted on McDonald's burgers, fries and drinks then it was time for a magic show. Nikki watched the entire show with her cousins while Ian kept getting off his seat. He was thirsty, he wanted to do this and that, he wanted ice cream, blah blah blah.
Kids' energies were spent playing on the playground. Running around the place, going up and down the slide they went! wheee!
Tub was his good self yesterday, and patiently waited until the kids were done with their Easter activities. Thanks, tub!

Then it was time for the hunt! Kids scrambled off their seats to go and get some eggs. Tub was in church, so he wasn't around to help the kids out. Kids on a mission: find the eggs and go get those bunny rabbits!
Unfortunately, my kids, and some of their cousins, were not able to find any. My kids looked crestfallen... there were no bunnies to bring home after all.
We then flocked to Mela's house for dinner.... and of course, poker! Well, I didn't play poker... so I just checked exam papers! :o when will this ever be done! haha, I've been going over these papers for several days now and it seems that I still haven't made a dent!

Today, I put the finishing touches on this LO. Glad that i'm done with it! Quite pleased with the results, too! :) Thing is, this is only for the month of march.... now what about the rest of the months!? Oops, now I've gone and raised the bar! Groan....

Supplies: regular cardstock, colorbox and Versa ink, lots of scraps (CBX, FancyPants, K&Co, BG, Rhonna Farrer, WRMK, MME, Fontwerks), dies (QK, Sizzix, Cricut), stamps (Technique Tuesday, Purple Onion Designs), ribbons and fibers from my stash, flowers (Prima and FancyPants), brads, buttons from my stash, MM acrylic paint, butterfly charm, Dymo, Zig marker. Idea from FancyPants website

















No comments:
Post a Comment