Hmmm... since I started teaching, I've come to realize that image matters more than ever, hahaha! So I kinda started investing in something I haven't paid much attention to all these years. You got that right - my hair! So, anyways, it was the SFC graduation yesterday, and since my hair was already starting to stick out in all directions, I decided to go for a haircut and some treatments just before the grad ceremony started. I do need to go back to the salon for more hair treatments just before school starts. Oh boy, the cost of looking good :D what's a girl to do....!

It was good to see Mrs Lee looking so gorgeous and fit still! I wish I'd look as good as she does when I get to that age, haha. She whispered an assurance to me about the school's plans for the future. Faculty dinner has been scheduled for monday to give time to Mr and Mrs P to celebrate with their son. It's all good.
OK now, off to take the kids to a kiddie party at the Vivere - it's my niece's (Chia) 7th!
No comments:
Post a Comment