
What a wonderful surprise! For some reason, my student, Ryan Pido, gave me a box of really good macadamia chocolates last Thursday, the 8th. The macadamia nuts are coated in caramel and then chocolate, hence the name, Caramacs. Yum!!!!! :) Of course, knowing me, I wasted no time in sampling it the moment I got home. They're really good! Thanks, Ryan!
And there was another surprise waiting for me last Saturday, the 10th. As my students and I were watching the awarding ceremonies during the SFC Parents/Recognition Night, I was caught off-guard when they called my name to say I was Outstanding Faculty for IHMES this year!
Hmmmmm.... I am not even aware what the award is for :) when they were giving out awards for LCC faculty, I vaguely heard them say one of the criteria was student evaluation or something like that, and then I kinda tuned out thinking that among all the IHMES faculty, I didn't stand a chance! Haha! Now that's really a pleasant, unexpected surprise :)

















No comments:
Post a Comment