Today is Ian's last day of school and I feel bad that I am going to have to miss it :( I still have classes to give - I just hope G will be able to take decent photos :) Ian is pretty excited about this day because he knows he's going to be able to open his Power Rangers gift! But I love the way he now stalls for time whenever he needs to take a shower in the morning.... he used to just go back to bed and say that "he will miss his bed..." but this week, he's been saying, "he needs to give mum a hug first!" :) that makes me so happy!
2 weeks ago I also had to miss Ian's trip to the Fun Farm - why do I keep missing such events?? I am buried in work, aaagh! I am so looking forward to my last day of school for this term. I love teaching, but sometimes, I just feel so burned out. I think I need to start scrapping again - these days, that is my only outlet. Well, I do need to go back to the gym, too. I feel so FAT! Ack!

















No comments:
Post a Comment