After a looooooooooooooong time, i was able to go out and be with friends again... talk about not having any social life at all, huh! Why is it that most married people hardly get to spend nights out with the girls anymore? But I digress...
I wasn't able to drive all the way to Lipa, Batangas for my friend's, Tuna, 36th birthday party because of SFC's Parents' Night last March 10. So, Tuna invited me and some friends to go out on another day instead.
Yesterday was the last day of school (for the associate diploma, at least) so I felt less harrassed and in a mood for some fun with friends (although I still really need to complete documents for school and of course, prepare lessons for my HND class). After class, I stayed and chatted with some of my students til about 7ish and then decided to head for home.
Tub didn't want to accompany me so at around 830pm, Tuna and Toto picked me up to go to Brittany to listen to a band, eat pizza, and drink beer - well, I took just 2 sips of the famous Czech beer and went for 4 seasons instead :D I don't like how bitter beer is... but I liked how the Czech beer we ordered was a bit sweeter than the others I've tried. We ordered Bravo as well as Gorgonzola & Spinach pizza from Grappa's. I tried the gorgonzola only (it's lenten season, you see) and it was sooo good! We listened to the music of the StreetBeat band and then after finishing 2 platters of pizza, we decided to go to Vivere's skytop. First, we tried to go to... hmmmm, I forget the name of a quaint shop at ATC where we were supposed to have some coffee and snacks - the place had just closed for the night - it looked interesting from the outside, so I'll probably try and visit it with Tub sometime soon. We then headed for Vivere where we had turon (banana spring rolls) with ice cream, garlic-fried potato wedges and English breakfast hot tea. We stayed till about 130am - talked about life in general, Legend days, people, Koreanovelas - hehe - My Girl and Princess Hours were recommended to me! :) Sorry, no photos from today, except for the ones I took of our Italian buffet this morning.
Overall, it was a fun night - we made a tentative date to go to Bellevue to listen to 70s music on wednesday. We'll see...
Saturday, March 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment