Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Good News, Bad News....

So far, this week has been full of events - unfortunately, not all of them were to my liking. Monday, my car was parked by the school building and as luck would have it, just as I was about to leave for home, several of the building's moulding fell off from the 3rd level and hit the right side of my car which caused the window, moulding and door to be scratched and dented :o

This afternoon, I took the car to Toyota to get an estimate and was informed that it would cost about 10G... hopefully, the school's insurance would shoulder it.... I'll have to find out tomorrow. What I really dislike about this is that I will have to be without my car for 2 to 3 days! I so hate the hassle!!!

Good news is that Nikki received a certificate of recognition for getting a place in Woodrose's Poster Making Contest - my daughter is a budding artist! :D She placed 3rd but it's a start! A month ago, she sent a drawing to Disney Channel Asia and in return, she got several stickers as a token of appreciation :) Trust me to have failed to take photos of those drawings... :(

Well, like I said this morning, I had to miss Ian's culminating activity - and just as I had predicted, Gerard didn't take the photos that I wanted!!!!!!! Hmmmph! In much the same unfortunate incident, he even failed to record some portions of Ian's presentation! (double hmmmmmmmph!) I will just have to content myself with the fact that Ian, for all his cute-ness, received a certificate of recognition for being the most inquisitive in class - which Gerard translates to being the most makulit, hahaha!
I wish i can find the time to document (that is if I can still remember) all of Ian's quirks and quips!


I really enjoy listening to him whenever he has something endearing or funny to say. I'd really better get to it lest I forget! and unfortunately, I tend to be so forgetful these days :( Gotta start keeping a journal of sorts. Here is a photo which I took this morning while Ian was waiting for his daddy to get ready to take him to school for Rosemont's culminating activity. Ian enthusiastically smiled and posed in front of the camera :)

Oh hey, I got a nice surprise this afternoon.... Rosemont sent Gerard and me a token for being Rosemont PCs for this past year :)
I wonder what's inside the box?....... I feel bad that Gerard and I weren't really as active as we should've been. Hopefully, the next time around, we'd be a little more available for the activities - although seriously, I really doubt we'd have the time to spare :( Well, who knows, maybe Rosemont won't even ask us to be PCs anymore...

No comments: