Sunday, September 14, 2008

the day after

Landed at around 5AM on Tuesday and as soon as I got home, Nikki was just about to leave for school and Ian awoke to the soft sound of daddy's voice - like he was really expecting to see me :D ah, poor kids! they thought I was going to be home on a Monday afternoon.

They eagerly waited for their goodies to be handed out but did not forget to give me hugs and kisses.

I couldn't sleep so I tried to unpack my stuff and proceeded to sort out goodies to be handed out.


This definitely warmed my heart

a single carnation on top of my computer keyboard... waiting for me. i missed the Mother's Day celebration at Rosemont so my sister Mela had to take my place, but Ian obviously thoughtfully brought home a flower for me. According to him, he also gave a similar one to Mela.

Despite the $$$ I spent (or would've wanted to spend) in Singapore, this is all I have to show for it. Well, these were the only things I could get as I had to make sure some people in my life got some stuff too :)


No comments: