Friday, March 14, 2008

up to no good

hahaha!!! i chanced upon some yummy butterflies on Ali's blog and me being me, I couldn't resist doing something of the same thing! hahaha!!! Of course, I clicked on the link Ali gave, but found out that other people beat me to the punch! (absolutely no pun intended!) yep! there was nothing more to be had from good ole Martha's site :(



I searched high and low, until I finally found them on ebay (where else?). At the time, I wasn't too keen on bidding for some reason (the punchers were going for about $4.99).

Then just this week, I suddenly had the inclination to finally get them. Too late, there weren't that many people selling and I couldn't get them for a decent price - several people had already upped the ante and by the time I ended up getting them, they were going for about $13 apiece. Yikes! I didn't think i'd even win these babies as I was away at work when the bidding ended. Go figure. HAHA. Actually, I snuck out of my bar operations class just to find out if the bidding was over. With 2 minutes to spare, I got a bit reckless and bid until... well, you know the rest of the story :D

No comments: