Saturday, March 1, 2008

trying to get back into the groove

I had to take Nikki to Woodrose at 730A for a scheduled assembly; her softball team is set to have a TEAM (together, each achieves more) building weekend/overnight activity in Laguna. But then, I had initially planned on getting a haircut just in time for our school's Parent Night event this evening. Hmmm.... I wasn't sure what time the salon was going to be open but I didn't think it was going to happen at 8!!



So... I decided to while the time away at Fitness First! Ha! haha! i surprised even myself!! What better way to take advantage of the monthly dues I've been paying for all these months, right? There I was, using the treadmill when Tubbyboy tells me he was on his way home from Lipa (he spent the night there. Don't ask!) to see me before he teed off! Oopsie! So OK I had to tell him I was at the gym =) He asked if I wanted to have coffee or breakfast and of course I said yes! Haha!! He picked me up and we headed over to UCC/Cafe Breton in Westgate. Yum!
Had my favorite Vesuve. Thanks dear! That was bad for my weight loss goal, but I enjoyed it anyways. I decided to hit the gym again after a leisurely meal and this time, I used the stepper, before I decided it was time to go the salon already. Calorie check: 220 total. ONLY???? Well, I still wanted to join a class but the opportunity didn't present itself. Maybe next time. Besides, the metabolism's up for the day already, so I'm guessing, that's good enough.

I went and had my hair done at around 11. A couple of hours later, here's what I got. Hmmm... looks OK to me *wink!*

Now I'm off to get ready for the school event! I just hope Nikki's going to be OK 'on her own'!

No comments: