just been tagged by the uber talented MM Master Iris So... here are some trivia about me:
1. I used to be a hotel food and beverage manager, but I don't really cook! :o
2. I have built up quite a collection of recipe books which are obviously gathering dust (refer to #1 above)
3. I am almost always in front of my computer, I usually end up sleeping beside it! (much to DH's dismay!)
4. I hardly remove my contact lenses and can go days/weeks without doing so!
5. I have a digital SLR but almost always end up using the auto mode only
6. I am currently a lecturer/teacher, but i hardly ever tutor my own kids!
7. i pay for gym membership which i hardly ever use!
Let's now tag: Suzanne, Tin, Babette, Catherine, Rachel, Denise, Chrissy
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment