Monday, November 5, 2007

my very own scrap-a-thon

In reference to my previous post, I am posting pages I was able to come up with using Studio Azul's Red, Red Wine kit. It was such a fun challenge trying to ascertain how many pages I could come up with using 1 kit only (with the exception of using cardstock, that is) and I must say, I feel so ecstatic that I was able to work on a number beyond my expectations! *doing the happy dance*

Here they are, In order of completion:
oopsie! i realized too late that my apostrophe fell off, haha! Title (3's) die-cut from the felt included in the kit



floral border die-cut from felt













photo on the right was mounted on foam tape to accommodate the addition of a clip



leaf accent hand-cut from felt

bread tag die-cut from felt, sewed on to the page, and stamped

flower freehand-cut from paper and then distressed

flowers die-cut from felt

TFL!!

No comments: