Sunday, August 3, 2008

VMAA #3

Another fun VMAA for A Muse Addicts! YAY! :)

This time around, challenge themes took a cue from TV shows and we were supposed to do each of our cards within 30 minutes or less.

Challenge #1 theme is Passport to Europe and we had to take inspiration from this photo:

Here's my take on the colors in the photo:






















Challenge #2 is all about this tv show
and because of McDreamy, the card has to have something to do with love

so, here's my card




























Challenge #3. LOST:
Imagine your plane crashes on an island somewhere in the South Pacific. You survive and all you have with you is your carry on filled with your absolute favorite stamping essentials..... a favorite A Muse stamp, favorite ribbon, favorite color or A Muse notecard, favorite layout, favorite accessory, favorite punch, etc. Basically, we simply had to use as many favorites as we could!



For Challenge #4,

the TV Show is One Tree Hill and we're supposed to make a card using 1 stamp only.

Here's what I came up with:


Bonus Challenge. I thought nobody was going to choose my favorite sitcom :) I'm glad HRR Julie picked it! ;)


So, taking a cue from F*R*I*E*N*D*S, we were to create a humorous card. Here's what I did for the challenge


Another weekend is almost gone... I'm glad I was a bit productive :) Yesterday, I joined the GNO girls for an afternoon of cropping and shopping... and I was able to work on a LO and a couple of pages for my mini-book :) Thanks for the ride, Mia!

G decided to stay home today, so we were able to schedule another movie date :) This time around, we went to see The Mummy but it was a bit of a disappointment as it wasn't as thrilling as the first 2 were :(

OH but an unexpected gift was dropped upon my lap =) yep! G wanted to buy a Philip Stein bracelet. you know, we're both not getting any younger, *sigh* and so he said he needed some biological aid to keep away the body aches and pains. As he was busily admiring a bracelet, I asked the sales associate about the possibility of their having a rubber strap for their collection (uhm yea, my sister Mela has one with a rubber strap and it looks really nice that i'd really love to have one, too! haha!) they did have it! so instead of intently checking out the bracelet, G likewise got curious about the rubber I was checking out. And surprise, surprise! not only did he get himself one, he also got me one! *wink!*

Decided to have dinner at the mall, as G wanted me to treat him to dinner, haha! So I asked him to pick and he went for Tempura. He ordered an ebi california maki salad, a beef dish which looked kinda like teppanyaki (i forgot the name. oops!) and as an after-thought, ebi tempura. quality was ok, for the price.

perfect sunday!

No comments: