I'm so glad a little bribery still works in my household, heehee. I finally got to see the movie I've been wanting to see since the popular TV series ran its very last season sometime in 2004.
Tubbyboy needed somebody (uh, me?) to drive him all the way to Mandaluyong to pick up his bebe so I had to strike a deal with (er, bribe) the husband. Yup. There was no other choice. I didn't think any of my girlfriends wanted to see it (how lame is that?) Well, it worked! ;) Thanks for putting up with me, Tub!Chilled out at my old place of work to catch up with some friends and then Tub & I, plus my mum, headed over to Rockwell to catch the show. We weren't able to see it from the beginning but I'm just glad I was able to finally watch it. Who would've thunk i'd end up seeing a girlie flick with the husband and my mom, huh? Yep. I'm a lucky girl.

















No comments:
Post a Comment