Saturday, October 27, 2007

It's play time

Long weekend. Perfect. I took out some of my new playthings and had fun! :) In the process, I inadvertently got to try out a blending technique. Cool! Although I still need more practice :o






















Supplies: Bazzill and regular CS, Basic Grey, ribbon, Rubber Romance Melanie and Purple Onion stamps, Versa ink, Prismas, gamsol











Supplies: Bazzill and regular CS, Provocraft paper, ribbon, A Muse and EK stamps, Versa ink, Prismas, gamsol

Some pages I worked on:
For The Scrapdragons' challenge using the word art, the color pink and paint.

Supplies: Bazzill CS, Colorbox ink pads, Purple Onion, Hero Arts, Fontwerks, Ma Vinci and Technique Tuesday stamps, Zig marker, Making Memories acrylic paint

For CMK's crop challenge using the color purple on a LO:

Supplies: Rhonna Farrer pp, regular CS, Prima and AC flowers, zig marker, Purple Onion stamp, Making Memories brads, buttons

No comments: