Sunday, October 14, 2007

in a scrappy mood

whoops! I thought I was gonna be productive and work on some stuff for school over the long weekend, instead, I found myself crafting, teehee.

Since there's a call for 8x8 pages for Joanne Yap who's leaving for Australia soon, I decided to make a card and just incorporate it into the overall page as I had no photos to go with the LO.
This is actually a lift of Taylor VanBruggen's card.

Supplies (card): CS: Bazzill; PP: MME; STAMPS: Stampin' Up and Art Impressions; INKPADS: Stampin' Up, Versa; ribbon, mini pearls; (8x8) CS: Bazzill; PP: MME; STAMP: PaperTrey; INKPAD: Versamark

This page is for the scrapdragon's challenge using a bad or blurry photo.


Uhm, I've made a bit of a change - I think it looks better with Hambly, don't you think? *wink*


Supplies: CS: Bazzill; PP: Basic Grey; STAMPS: Inque; INKPADS: Brilliance, Versa; OTHERS: overlay (Hambly), ghost letters (Heidi Swapp), rub-ons (MM), acrylic paint (MM), Dymo label, staples, Zig pen

And this last one is for MLA's October challenge using Basic Grey papers and at least 4 photos. I couldn't find any other set of at least 4 photos to scrap so I opted for the ones from Woodrose's Recognition Day for schoolyear 06-07; the prints aren't as good as I'd want them to be (sorry, Tub!) but I needed to scrap them at one point anyways.
Supplies: PPs: Basic Grey; FLOWER: Heidi Swapp; FIBERS: Basic Grey; STAMP: Technique Tuesday; INKPADS: Stazon; OTHERS: crocheted mirror for flower center, lace, zig pen. Based on a sketch by Celia King

No comments: